Just because retail turned up the AC and has you convinced that an arctic chill is already upon us doesn't mean you should give in and miss out on the best-dressed season. Here's a little mix-and-match inspiration that will have you stylin' through the Cruise-wear 2013 bombardment and beyond.
- Always remember a silk tank top will take you from day to night. It looks hot under a jacket while your're out and about and stands alone to keep your confortable AND presentable in that sweltering office of yours. Check out this Tibi cutie
- Still relevant: Refresh your closet a few new James Perse t-shirts. Great for layering!
- Pick out a distressed leather bracelet
- Retire the neon Wayfarers fand swap in these matte mochas
- Travel light with this cute look from Dooney & Bourke. Though not usually a fan of their bags, I'm obsessed with my new North/South Triple Zip (super bright inside?... check... little duck on it?... check... love it!)
- Loving Current/Elliot skinnies. Shopbop usually has a bunch!
- Save that cash for you real winter boots and supplement your wardrobe with some cheapo fun shoes like these from Restricted
- Fashionable AND Functional! This REI Taku waterproof jacket is perfect for in between temps. Order it a size (or even two sizes!) smaller to take it from the woods to the runway!